Becoming a Member
TPA Membership is open to the following staff within the Tasmanian department of Education:
- Principals (Substantive and Acting);
- Assistant Principals (Substantive and Acting);
- Other staff who have been seconded to a Principal or Assistant Principal level position (Substantive or Acting);
- Principals and Assistant Principals (Substantive and Acting) who have been seconded to other positions within the Department of Education.
Membership Fees 2022
- $530 per annum, $20.38 per fortnight
Assistant Principal Membership
- $397.50 per annum, $15.28 per fortnight
Member subscriptions are to be paid by individual members and cannot be drawn from Tasmanian Department of Education accounts.
Payment is via payroll deduction.
Membership is tax deductible.